Indoor and Outdoor Dining
Reservations requested, please. Our hours are as follows:
Monday – Thursday 11:30am-last seating 9pm
Friday: 11:30am-last seating 9:30pm
Saturday: 11am-last seating 9:30pm
Sunday 11am- last seating 8pm
We thank you for understanding that your table will be reserved for a 2-hour period to allow for additional guests to dine in our limited footprint.
We ask that you text us upon arrival for your reservation at 914.580.8334 to allow us to have your table waiting and avoid any congregation at the front of the restaurant. We will return the text when your table is ready.
Curbside Pickup & Delivery
Monday – Thursday 12n-8:30pm (delivery until 8pm) / Friday 12n-9pm (delivery until 8pm / Saturday 11am-9pm (delivery until 8pm) / Sunday 12n – 7:30pm (delivery until 7pm)
A HUGE thank you to you, our staff and our loyal friends of Underhills Crossing, a special thank you to all of the front liners fighting and protecting us during these unprecedented times.
As we all try to figure out the new norm, we thank you for your continued support and friendship while Underhills Crossing strives to deliver our culinary experience in a box. Your feedback is invaluable to our success and future, we will master “the art of takeout and delivery” with your help.
Please email your suggestions and comments – negative or positive. It is our aim to provide you with an excellent culinary experience, visually as well as pleasing to your palate. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Comment Line: “Mastering the Art of Takeout and Delivery”
Curbside pickup and delivery will continue even after the floodgates of small businesses start to re-open.
- Monday thru Thursday 12:00pm – 8:30pm
- Friday 12n-9pm
- Saturday 11am-9pm
- Sunday 12:00pm – last 7:30pm
- Our menu is updated daily on our website to reflect market availability.
- Phone in orders accepted in advance: the day before, hours before
- Delivery available daily:
- $40.00 minimum($10 delivery fee applied for orders under $40.00)
- 10% gratuity will automatically be added to all deliveries unless otherwise directed
- Delivery available within a three mile radius
- We ring and run, social distancing
- Delivery personnel is gloved and masked
Please stay safe, stay home, the come back will be greater than the setback.
Keeping our staff and you is our number one priority.
We are strictly enforcing CDC, OSHA and Health Department Guidelines.