Accepting reservations for limited seating
Monday – Saturday 12n-8:30pm
Curbside Pickup & Delivery
Monday – Saturday 12n-8pm
Sunday 12n – 7pm
Underhills Crossing Restaurant will be closed this Thanksgiving, November 26, 2020 for the first time in our 26-year history. In this unprecedented time, with a limited footprint, we would like the community to give thanks in the comfort and safety of their home. We are grateful to be a part of your lives and look forward to continuing to be here for you.
A HUGE thank you to you, our staff and our loyal friends of Underhills Crossing, a special thank you to all of the front liners fighting and protecting us during these unprecedented times.
As we all try to figure out the new norm, we thank you for your continued support and friendship while Underhills Crossing strives to deliver our culinary experience in a box. Your feedback is invaluable to our success and future, we will master “the art of takeout and delivery” with your help.
Please email your suggestions and comments – negative or positive. It is our aim to provide you with an excellent culinary experience, visually as well as pleasing to your palate. Please email us at email@example.com. Comment Line: “Mastering the Art of Takeout and Delivery”
Curbside pickup and delivery will continue even after the floodgates of small businesses start to re-open.
Curb side Details:
- Monday thru Thursday 12:00pm – 8:30pm
- Friday & Saturday 12:00pm – 9:30pm
- Sunday 12:00pm-7:30pm
- Our menu is updated daily on our website to reflect market availability.
- Phone in orders accepted in advance: the day before, hours before
- Delivery available daily:
- $40.00 minimum($10 delivery fee applied for orders under $40.00)
- 10% gratuity will automatically be added to all deliveries unless otherwise directed
- Delivery available within a three mile radius
- We ring and run, social distancing
- Delivery personnel is gloved and masked
Please stay safe, stay home, the come back will be greater than the setback.
Keeping our staff and you is our number one priority.
We are strictly enforcing CDC, OSHA and Health Department Guidelines.